Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anonymity: An Announcement!

I've thought about this for a while, but put it off and vacillated and waffled around. However, there's something about the semester actually starting and feeling like I'm really in my job that makes this seem like the right time to take action:

I'm changing my blog ID.

The old one is just too thin (not to mention uninteresting). I signed up with blogger ages ago, way before I ever dreamed I'd have a blog at all. But the time is right for a change. Henceforth, drawing from my email name, my blogging ID will be "heu mihi." (For a short time, I will keep the old name in parentheses in order to avoid confusion.)

That is that. I feel safer now. Secure.

6 comments:

Hilaire said...

Congrats on the change!

Sisyphus said...

What _is_ a heu mihi? Inquiring minds want to know!

heu mihi (formerly jb) said...

It is an interjection. In Latin. Roughly translated: Woe is me! Alas!

medieval woman said...

Hwaet! A good name change, Heu! How are classes going??

heu mihi (formerly jb) said...

Good, good.... Will post more on classes tomorrow!

Tiruncula said...

I said it before and I'll say it again: you've got the best e-handle in the blogbusiness. Euge!