Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey! I'm working!

Wow! Look at that! Things Accomplished!

Yep, I've done three things today. Here's what they are:

1) Read over a friend's conference paper and gave her some feedback on it.
2) Read the paper for tomorrow's seminar. I even made some Notes and might have a Question for the speaker.
3) Caught up on my emailing.

Here's what I'll do for the rest of the day:

1) My last-ever teaching consultation! Hooray!
2) Finish reading an article from this really excellent collection I'm working through, in sort of a piecemeal fashion.
3) Go to yoga, most likely.
4) Print out the paper for tomorrow's seminar.
5) Look over the job announcements I've been collecting on my desktop, and decide which ones I'll actually apply for. Prioritize and possibly begin working on those applications.
6) Ummm...make some spaghetti, I think.

Ahh, yes. Productivity.

2 comments:

medieval woman said...

Way to go! Let's go eat Indian when I'm in Grad School City next month...

jb said...

Yeah! I haven't been to That Indian Place Near Campus in a long time.