Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow festival!

It is a Snow Festival around here, folks. A veritable Carnival of Wintry Precipitation! On top of the 6 inches we got last week (which melted a bit in yesterday's torrential [rain] downpour), we now have lots more snow with 25 mph winds, which may or may not qualify as "blizzard conditions." It's very cozy to be in our new house (pictures are finally taken; soon they'll even be downloaded!) with the very big, new, airtight windows and watch the snow fall. HOWEVER, we need to spend the afternoon cleaning the old house. Alas.

The real reason for this post is to signal my re-entry into the blogging world (I've been away for almost a month! It feels like quite a bit longer, actually). So: Hello there!

4 comments:

Dr. Koshary said...

Welcome back, I've missed you! I look forward to reading about and SEEING the new house!

Also, I envy your airtight windows. My apartment is damn drafty. All the curtains billow visibly, even with all the windows 'shut'.

What Now? said...

Hello there!

Sisyphus said...

Excitement! Are you moved in? Unpacking? Too bad you're having to clean/move out of the old place during crappy weather. Was there painting? I wanna hear about everything! And I breathlessly await pictures!

P said...

Finally! Both for the snow extravaganza and your return to the bloggy-sphere.