Thursday, December 16, 2010

House, Part II

For some reason I had a really hard time photographing these rooms successfully. Well, you get the idea. Here's the dining room:




Like the living room, it has three south-facing windows. Since these pictures were taken, TM resurrected the French doors from our attic and put them back up in the doorway between the living and the dining rooms; they're quite lovely!

And we put our Icon in the phone alcove next to the kitchen door:


For reasons I won't get into (= not very interesting, but complicated), I am really tired and need a shower. Thus, that's it for today.

5 comments:

Sisyphus said...

what a pretty shade of blue!

medieval woman said...

I love the blue!! The house is so pretty, HM - no wonder you guys are so happy there!

the rebel lettriste said...

I love the Hoosier hutch. Also the altar.

Dr. Koshary said...

House envy.

That is all.

Renaissance Girl said...

love the blue. covet the icon. (is that blasphemous?)