Friday, December 24, 2010

Bad blogger with good excuses

Yeah, I know, house pictures, etc. Whatever. After my last post I was hit with some kind of ghastly stomach bug that knocked me out for a couple of days (I spent two days in bed--I don't think that I've ever done that before), and then that was followed up with a cold that primarily attacked my throat and voice. Now I'm in Momtown, after a couple of Internet-less days in TMville, and my voice might be starting to come back--it hasn't been normal since Sunday.

Despite all that, things are good! The cold has been more annoying than debilitating, as I've actually felt fine since about Tuesday. My energy level is even getting back up to normal; I lost eight pounds over the weekend (vomiting and loss of appetite'll do that to you!), and my body is taking a little while to fully recover. But that just means that I get to eat extra seven-layer bars at Christmas.

Happy holidays, everyone!

5 comments:

What Now? said...

Merry Christmas and a happy recovery to you!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Happy Holidays in Momville!

Ink said...

Oh, hope you feel better soon! That makes it so hard...

Take care and happy holiday!

undine said...

Happy holidays, and enjoy your time in Momtown!

Dr. Koshary said...

Holy cow, hope that particular weight-loss solution has passed by now! Enjoy a recuperative Christmas!