Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wow. Go away for a week and come back to instant fame!

Just a quick note because I'm about to die of fatigue:

I got home this evening after a two-day drive. I checked email and took a look at my stat counter (expecting low hits because, after all, I've been away). But no! There were many many hits! Many more than I've ever had before!

Apparently I have been linked here. And apparently I have "plenty to write about." Which is good to know, because I usually feel like this blog is kind of circling over the same non-issues week after week. It would seem, however, that I've succeeded in interesting someone.

Expect more updates on the non-issues in my life soon, for I do have plenty to write about them. Whether I actually get around to the writing is, of course, another matter.

5 comments:

medieval woman said...

Yay for fame!

Sisyphus said...

You celebrity you!

I'm going to try to get them to take a picture of my blog standing next to yours...

Belle said...

Hee hee hee. Feel good, as I'm about to burst that balloon. I made it onto that list too. I was astonished. YOU however deserve to be there? Me? Dunno. Not sure.

How's the car????

heu mihi said...

I dunno, Belle--I think your blog deserves it at least as much as mine. And some of the ones that I'd really expect to turn up there (clearly more popular than humble me) didn't. Ah well; there's no accounting for the idiosyncrasies of internet list-makers.

The car is good! It runs! It does not, however, fit into the garage. At least, not yet--there might be a way....

squadratomagico said...

Your fifteen minutes officially has begun!