Thursday, July 31, 2008

Accolades for Nothing at All

Sisyphus over at Academic Cog has deemed me worthy of this award-thing. How nice! What a lovely surprise on the morning that I was going to start planning my fall comp classes. It makes everything feel so...worthwhile.

But nothing comes without rules, right? So here are the rules of the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Thus it falls to me to nominate bloggers Medieval Woman, Notorious Ph.D., Squadratomagico, Maude Lebowski, Jennifer Lynn Jordan, What Now?, and Flavia. Hurrah!

4 comments:

squadratomagico said...

Aww, shucks!
Thanks!

Flavia said...

Aw! Thanks. I think you're brillante, too.

(And--haven't been commenting, but really enjoyed your publishing-related posts.)

Jennifer Lynn Jordan said...

Oh my goodness! Why thank you! I'm a horrible commentor, I never do it, but I love your blog, and think you're brillante too.

(shows off award to everyone)

What Now? said...

Oh hurrah! -- many thanks for the compliment.