Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Will Not Kill Myself with Grading

But I will come close.

I leave for the Other Side of the World tomorrow, and this week I received 85 midterm papers (give or take a few). The goal is to get through as many as I possibly can tonight so that I can spend the bulk of my 14-hour flights relaxing with novels, knitting, movies, and the inane little games that you can play via the movie consoles. Go spring break!

I may post more substantively here later on tonight; it's been a while since I said much of anything, hasn't it? But if I don't, well, I'll let you know when I get back. I'm not taking my laptop with me, and 10 days sans computer will be good for both me and the laptop, I think!

4 comments:

Hilaire said...

Have a great trip!

Fretful Porpentine said...

Ooh, I hope wherever you're going is awesome and exciting!

Sisyphus said...

Keep us posted with all the interesting details! Pictures ---- those would be good too.

squadratomagico said...

Yay! Have fun!