Friday, October 19, 2007

I need to post this before I forget!

Because Hilaire will be sending ME a present, I extend the memely offer to the generalized blog-o-sphere (forgive me; I've been grading). The deal is this:
If you'd like to receive a gift from me before the end of the calendar year, be one of the first five people to leave a comment, and ye shall receive! Just email with your RL address [heumihi at yahoo]. You just have to put out the same call on your own blog, and send out five gifts yourself.
I promise to send fabulous yet absurdly inexpensive gifts, possibly ordered from one of the retailers who advertise in the back pages of Bust magazine, and therefore supporting some independent female crafty person. (Possibly. Can't be sure. Some of that stuff is expensive.)

And I assume that it's okay to receive presents from more than one person? Cause the internet circles in which I move are rather small...so maybe you can sign up with me even if you've already signed up with someone else? I'd hate to only send out FOUR presents!

5 comments:

Hilaire said...

I will totally sign up for a present, since you're being flexible! That way we can have a present exchange.

Sisyphus said...

Can I have a present even though I'm already handing out presents? I like presents. (Of course, if other people who haven't done this yet want to get in on it, I don't want to take up any spots.)

Dr. Virago said...

I put a link to your offer on my post so that people might come this way and sign up for a gift. For the time being, though, I'll count myself out.

Dr. Virago said...

OK, since no one else is claiming gifts, I hereby count myself in (even though I'm getting one from Sisyphus).

Btw, e-mail me your address so I can send you yours. And then I'll respond with my address so you can send me mine.

Who knew blogging would come with booty! (Er, that's the pirate kind, of course.)

heu mihi said...

Yay! Oh, and Sisyphus, you must email me your address, as well: heumihi at yahoo dot com. Will email you shortly, Dr. V.