I haven't been in the most bloggerific mood lately. I'm reading other people's blogs, and all (of course! How else would I avoid work?), but don't have a whole lot to say here.
Which is not to say that I haven't been busy, or getting things done; I have been. They just aren't terribly interesting things, and I'm not having interesting thoughts about them. (That's arguably always true. I guess a more accurate statement would be that I haven't been believing myself to be having interesting thoughts about the probably uninteresting things I'm doing.)
So:
-H and I had a yard sale on Sunday and got rid of a lot of crap. Then we went to the beach, and had soft serve and got covered in seaweed, and that night we saw the new Harry Potter movie. And then I had to take yesterday off to recover from all the fun.
-I actually made some headway on my book proposal today. I am apparently in one of my modes where I can only get work done at the library. Sometimes I can only get work done away from the library. The game is figuring out which mode I'm in.
-I have not started packing. I will not start today.
-My blog's very nice wallpaper has disappeared! I'm disappointed. [Addendum: I have found some new wallpaper. All is well again.]
That's all! La la la!
5 comments:
Hey - congrats on the successful yard sale!
Will you send me your book proposal when it's done?? I'd love to read it!
And I would love feedback! Certainly.
I love to hear your thoughts, "grand" or not.
And yes, congrats on starting on a book proposal - that is very amazing of you!
And how weird that wallpaper just disappeared. I like the new one, though.
Hey, I've bookmarked you! Great reading.
Aw, thanks, Hilaire! I'm always impressed with the seeming continuity of your blog, by the way--it has the feel of a Victorian novel to me, somehow.
And hi, Rendezvous!
Post a Comment