Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Whole Kalamazoo Thing

Hey, so, I commented on someone's blog about being up for a Kalamazoo meet-up with drinks since I won't be there in time for the bloggers' breakfast, but I can't remember whose blog it was. (Dr. Virago, perhaps? I'm too lazy to check--) So. Anyone remember? Is this a thing that has been organized? (I'm arriving on Friday afternoon/early evening--thank you very much, post-commencement faculty workshop!--and would dearly dearly love to see the people I know, even if I haven't actually met you IRL yet.)

Let me know via comment or email at heumihi AT yahoo etc.

4 comments:

Tiruncula said...

Hey Heu. The organizing thread was here at ADM's, but I don't think plans for the more alcoholic, later meetup have progressed at all. I will email you my cell no. so you can check in when you get into town - not that I am likely to be Party Central, but if any plans get made at the Friday a.m. meetup, I can let you know.

heu mihi said...

Thanks! And whether or not there is an actual meet-up, I'd like to see you at some point!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Sounds like morning coffee might be used to plan Later Meetup.

heu mihi said...

Aha. In that case, I insist upon being clued in at the appropriate time.