Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am not sick!

It was option no. 3: allergies + lack of sleep. Last night I slept for 9 hours with the windows shut, and today I am right as rain (whatever that means). Hooray! The trip to the Metropole will not be tainted!

I do have an awful lot of work to do today, though. I must:
  • comment on 9 more papers
  • prep two classes
  • read for one of these two classes
  • figure out what on earth we're doing in the other class next week
  • teach one class
  • meet with two colleagues (about different things and at different times)
  • laundry
  • get ready for my trip
Um. This is looking more than a little daunting. And I'm pretty sure that there was something else...but what?

Seriously, I can't remember the last time I was as busy as I have been this month.

1 comment:

Hilaire said...

Yikes. Yes, I remember that when I was in my first visiting position, two years ago, September was a, well, a month of staggering proportions, busyness I'd never imagined. Good god. Good luck!