Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yay!

You've got to love that article-acceptance-from-fancy-journal feeling.


*this is me, basking*



Anyway. I have an actual substantive post brewing about more or less the exact opposite of this feeling--well, okay, maybe not the exact opposite. I guess that there are various opposites here. The brewing post is not on the opposite of the yay-acceptance feeling (which would be the sad-rejected feeling, obviously); rather, it's on the opposite of goal-oriented-hyper-productive-grandly-planned-doomed-to-be-disappointing summer agenda. And I can't really build that into a "Yay! Accepted!" post, which really is all about the accomplishments. So I'll just leave this one as it is and be back later with some musings, if that's all right with y'all.

11 comments:

meg said...

Bask, baby, bask!

(meg@xoom)

clio's disciple said...

Congratulations!

undine said...

Congrats! Bask away!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

whoo hoo! I think you deserve to bask in a MUCH larger font.

What Now? said...

Hurrah! Mazel tov, and what a way to kick off the summer!

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

Congrats! It's lovely to have that kind of good news!

The Steel Magnolia said...

Wonderful! Congrats!

Dr. Virago said...

Hooray! Congrats!

medieval woman said...

That's awesome!! I'm emailing you...

Dame Eleanor Hull said...

If that doesn't kickstart the summer, I don't know what will. :-)

pocha said...

Yay is totally in order. So, yay!!!