Surviving academe, more or less.
I'll be there and also presenting.
I've been wondering when someone would get around to organizing the blogger meetup. Or if it's so well understood that it's Friday morning at Mug Shots that it now goes without saying.
I'm there & presenting Friday. Let's party!
(and friday morning at Mug Shots sounds fab)
Friday, MugShots, 8ish? And I hope to make MORE PLANS with y'all then!
I'll be there (Kzoo and MS both).(-meg at xoom, because Blogger won't let me sign in)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'll be there and also presenting.
I've been wondering when someone would get around to organizing the blogger meetup. Or if it's so well understood that it's Friday morning at Mug Shots that it now goes without saying.
I'm there & presenting Friday. Let's party!
(and friday morning at Mug Shots sounds fab)
Friday, MugShots, 8ish? And I hope to make MORE PLANS with y'all then!
I'll be there (Kzoo and MS both).
(-meg at xoom, because Blogger won't let me sign in)
Post a Comment