Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interruption

So I'm pretty much overwhelmed and triple-booked every day until the end of the semester. There is all kinds of Stuff. And, as next year's service assignments get distributed (and I continue to develop more and more schemes for expanding the Honors Program), it looks like I'm in for some serious work hell come fall.

I will post about that. Miss the opportunity to bewail my over-committed state? Never!

But.

I will put all of that aside today to welcome into the world Baby Mihi, son of my brother and sister-in-law, who clocked in at a whopping 10.5 pounds and 23" early this morning.

His first name is Charlie...and, if you know me in real life, you know that that just sounds SILLY with my last name. Silly in an adorable, can't-wait-to-say-it-to-the-real-live-guy kind of way.

Welcome to April, Charlie Mihi!

4 comments:

medieval woman said...

Yay for new baby mihi! And you're right - the name with your real life last name sounds....scrumptious and cute! You should begin to market that.

Congrats!

the rebel lettriste said...

10.5 pounds?!?
God bless your sister in law.

And god bless Charlie Mihi.

Fretful Porpentine said...

Congrats!

Prof. Koshary said...

Congrats! I hope the new mother has a chance to rest after delivering a bruiser like that!