Monday, March 22, 2010

Props to Me

It's not terribly remarkable, but nonetheless I feel rather proud that a reader was brought to my blog (for 14 minutes 59 seconds!) by a Google search for "revised the hell out of."

Oh, and yo, my blog is the FIRST hit when you search on that business.

And now, with this second iteration of the phrase, I have secured my Google-DOMINANCE of those particular words. Aw yeah. I am a hellacious reviser, my honeys.

(But also, I'd like to know what the searcher was seeking?)

9 comments:

毅力 said...

若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

Sisyphus said...

I'm jealous! My big writing-related search term is "halfassery." (Ok, I'll own it, especially since I like to think I coined it, but still...)

What Now? said...

Hey, being the blog world's master of revising the hell out of this or that is indeed an accomplishment of which to be proud!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Love it. Now I've got to run off and check mine...Hm. It's "average time it takes to write a PhD Chapter." Sorry, folks: I've got no help for you.

Prof. Koshary said...

Wait a minute, how do you know this? Could I learn this about my own blog, and simply need to figure out how? Please advise!

heu mihi said...

Koshary: You need a statcounter! I use one called, I think, "statcounter." Set it up to tell you how many hits your blog gets, and it will also tell you where those hits come from!

Prof. Koshary said...

Ah, good to know! I'll see if I can process this without breaking the internet.

Ink said...

Love it, Queen Revising The Hell Out of It!

曉豪 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!..................................................