Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just FYI


I leave for spring break tomorrow. I don't think that I've told y'all where I'm going yet, so here it is:

The Minister and I will be flying out to a remote Caribbean island known for its rainforests, volcanoes, and coral reefs, where we'll stay with my father (with whom I get along famously) and stepmother (who is fantastically cool) on their 44-foot sailboat.

Sometimes I do think that being a professor more or less rocks.

And so does having a dad who lives on a sailboat.

7 comments:

Belle said...

Jealous. Very, very jealous. Enjoy that break!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Oh, man. So wish I were going with you. But that would be too many people on that boat.

Good Enough Woman said...

Wow. I could totally go with you. And 44-feet is actually pretty BIG, so I think you'd have room.

heu mihi said...

Sure! Everyone should come! We all need a break, after all.

Sisyphus said...

ooooooo!

medieval woman said...

LUCKY!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Maude Lebowski said...

that looks absolutely gorgeous. i might be jealous later if SB and I don't get to honeymoon in a similar spot. so i'll save my jealousy.

have a wonderful time!!