Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meme At Last!

A few days ago, maude lebowski tagged me for the six-word memoir meme. I've been putting it off because, of course, I need to come up with the most ideally brilliant and sparkly sentence possible. But you know, now is the time to Get Over Myself. So here goes.

First, the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illus
tration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your p
ost and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4. Tag five more blogs with links (or issue a blanket tagging, which is what I'll do--try to stop me!)

I need to take a walk.


(--with a picture from my very favorite place of 2007, Edinburgh's Holyrood Park.)

And here's the blanket tagging. I can't remember who has/hasn't been tagged--so if you haven't, consider this your invitation!

4 comments:

Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Oh, I think that's my favorite one of these so far!

heu mihi said...

Why thank you!

I've seen a bunch that I liked. Sisyphus' in particular pleased me (even if it WAS seven words...).

Sisyphus said...

Heh heh. I told you I cheated on it!

Are you crossing the country on a walkabout then?

heu mihi said...

Something like that--not this country, though. But nothing's definite. I'll be public with my plans, never fear! Those ARE bloggable!