Friday, May 4, 2007

Why do I do this to myself?

Okay, because I like visual aids, here are my travel plans for the next few weeks:

Sunday, 5/6 (pm): fly out for campus visit
Tuesday, 5/8 (am--very EARLY am): fly back to homecity
Tuesday, 5/8 (pm): 4-hour train ride to partner's city (I'm giving myself this one treat: train, NOT bus!)
Thursday, 5/10 (am): 2-hour bus ride north to Momville, for my sister-in-law-to-be's bridal shower
Saturday, 5/12 (pm): 2-hour bus ride back to partner's city
...several days of not going anywhere...
Thursday, 5/17 (am): 4-hour bus ride back to homecity
Saturday, 5/19 (am): 1.5-hour train ride to friend's wedding; home that day, presumably
Thursday, 5/24 (pm): 4-hour bus ride back to partner's city
Friday, 5/25 (am): fly out to college reunion
Monday, 5/27 (TOO damn early am): fly back to partner's city...
...where I will stay, for some indefinite time, until I miss my house too vividly and have to go home.

Bear in mind, if you will, that I just got back from Europe on Monday.

Can't I just, like, not move for a few weeks?

3 comments:

Sisyphus said...

Damn! No moss grows on you!

jb said...

Sadly, sadly....

medieval woman said...

Lots and lots of rollin' around! At least it sounds like all these activities are fun (maybe except for the teaching demo)!

Happy trails!