Devil in pajamas. Now *there's* a pop song that needs to happen!
BTW, Heu Mihi, I have finally googled your blog name. (I don't know Latin, I'm afraid.) I am greatly amused, and am kicking myself a little for not doing the same thing in one of the languages I do know!
5 comments:
Feeling a little diabolical, aren't we?
I need to try this out -- I'm in the damn lobby right now.
Devil in pajamas. Now *there's* a pop song that needs to happen!
BTW, Heu Mihi, I have finally googled your blog name. (I don't know Latin, I'm afraid.) I am greatly amused, and am kicking myself a little for not doing the same thing in one of the languages I do know!
awesome! Saw you on the dance floor last night, but had to go. Hope you had fun!
Wifi usually worked in mine, too.
Post a Comment