The hearing (see a couple of posts back) is tomorrow.
I get deeply anxious--and angry--shaky, even--every time I think about it.
Ultimately, I can let go of the results. If we're wrong, so be it (but honestly I don't think that that will be the outcome. But if it is, okay; I can be okay with being wrong). Only--we would then have to schedule an event related to this document, and I will be deeply unhappy about doing so. (Sorry to be so cryptic.)
Just--wish me luck. I hope that the rest of the relevant decision-makers will be able to be there, so I don't feel that so much pressure is on me.
10 comments:
Good luck! You're fighting the good fight!
Luck!
I have only a vague memory of the particulars, but good luck! And just think: either way, one week from The Hearing, your well-wishers will be toasting you with coffee at the 'zoo!
Best of luck!!!
http://students.georgiasouthern.edu/counseling/relax/OnlineRelax07.htm
for the whole shaking thing, helps me a lot
Luck!
Lots of luck your way . . .
It is OVER. Done. The appeal was denied.
Whew.
Now, on to graduation.
Yay! I'm late, so I'm glad that it all worked out well!
I knew you'd carry the day! Congrats on being verifiably correct!
Post a Comment