Thursday, May 6, 2010

Give me strength

The hearing (see a couple of posts back) is tomorrow.

I get deeply anxious--and angry--shaky, even--every time I think about it.

Ultimately, I can let go of the results. If we're wrong, so be it (but honestly I don't think that that will be the outcome. But if it is, okay; I can be okay with being wrong). Only--we would then have to schedule an event related to this document, and I will be deeply unhappy about doing so. (Sorry to be so cryptic.)

Just--wish me luck. I hope that the rest of the relevant decision-makers will be able to be there, so I don't feel that so much pressure is on me.

11 comments:

squadratomagico said...

Good luck! You're fighting the good fight!

Sisyphus said...

Luck!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

I have only a vague memory of the particulars, but good luck! And just think: either way, one week from The Hearing, your well-wishers will be toasting you with coffee at the 'zoo!

Ink said...

Best of luck!!!

Trent said...

http://students.georgiasouthern.edu/counseling/relax/OnlineRelax07.htm

for the whole shaking thing, helps me a lot

雅婷雅婷宛佳 said...

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。......................................................

medieval woman said...

Luck!

pocha said...

Lots of luck your way . . .

heu mihi said...

It is OVER. Done. The appeal was denied.

Whew.

Now, on to graduation.

Maude Lebowski said...

Yay! I'm late, so I'm glad that it all worked out well!

Prof. Koshary said...

I knew you'd carry the day! Congrats on being verifiably correct!