Ten facts about Heu Mihi.
And now, I'm off to the Indian Ocean, where I go to avoid the ancient Egyptian weavers.
- On average, women blink nearly twice as much as heu mihi.
- Heu mihi can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- During World War II, Americans tried to train heu mihi to drop bombs.
- Heu mihi is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- Heu mihi will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- By tradition, a girl standing under heu mihi cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten heu mihi.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same heu mihi.
- Heu mihi has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and heu mihi would be as small as a pea.
And now, I'm off to the Indian Ocean, where I go to avoid the ancient Egyptian weavers.
3 comments:
Why do you always turn right when leaving a cave? why???
I'm glad the gov't couldn't train you to drop bombs, too.
See, I wonder how you get anything done, what with all the drinking and subsequent peeing.
Belle--easy: the heu mihi has a bladder the size of a hot-air balloon.
Sq--I'm still puzzling over that, myself; somehow I never even notice that I've done it until the turn is complete. I always think: Left! Left! Next time, left! --But then I've done it, I've turned right, and it's just too late.
Post a Comment