- List seven songs you are into right now.
- No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring/summer.
- Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.
- Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
- "Only Skin," Joanna Newsom. (This is just an amazing song and everyone should listen to it, closely, preferably with headphones. Yes, it's 16 minutes long. Just do it.)
- "On the Radio," Regina Spektor.
- "It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City," David Bowie.
- "I Have Forgiven Jesus," Morrissey. (All right, so I always love this song.)
- Track 10 of Monteverdi's Vespers of 1610. (It makes my heart hurt, it's so beautiful. And I don't know what the track is called.)
- "Quelqu'un m'a dit," Carla Bruni.
- "Elle m'a dit," Cali. (Two French songs about someone telling someone something. It seems like that should have some kind of significance?)
I don't know whom to tag because I think that most of the people I know have been tagged. And for you others, I'm very shy about tagging. So, um, seven of you! Go do the meme! (Besides, seven is a lot of people to tag.)
1 comment:
I'm on it.
Post a Comment