- Papers graded: 82
- Final grades assigned: 82
- Instances of plagiarism: 5
- Failing grades for plagiarism: 4
- Failing grades on papers (not in courses) for plagiarism: 1
- Disputed failures for plagiarism: 2 (so far)
- Disputes in which my ruling was upheld: 2
- Disputes in which I was overruled: 0
- Students who brought parents into my office unannounced when called in to meet with me about plagiarism: 1
- Bouts of unwarranted personal sadness over students' plagiarism: 1
- Bouts of rage over students' plagiarism: 2
- Beers drunk last night: 2
- Campus interviews conducted: 2
- Offers extended: 1
- Offers declined: 1
- Batches of new interviews scheduled: 1 (batch)
Friday, May 2, 2008
This Week in Numbers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yuck ick yuck about the parent thing!!!!! Seriously, people, quit with the hovering and let your kids figure out how to grow up.
And keep your chin up --- you are almost to the end of the crap, heu mihi!
PS, depending on what the field is, you know, _I'm_ unemployed at the moment...
heh
Yeah. I hate when parents show up, determined to stand up to the mean prof... I usually take refuge behind privacy concerns, and make the parents stay outside.
I'm known as the meanie of the department. Chin up; you're out for the summer!!! (right?)
them's some good numbers!
Post a Comment