Monday, December 17, 2007

Temporal Displacement

I have a second phone interview coming up, and I just realized that, owing to my difficulty in grasping time differences, it's two hours later than I thought it was going to be.

Which is fine, but these things make me nervous and I'd rather do them earlier in the day.

It also kind of gums up my highly tentative afternoon plans, but that's not at all important.

Mostly I'd just like to do the interview now so that I can stop being nervous about it.

I'm also vaguely worried that I am not in fact wrong about the time, because I wrote it in my day planner like weeks ago, and it seems improbable that I could have had it wrong way back then. I don't know why this seems improbable. Clearly I could have had it wrong. But somehow the fact that I wrote it down makes it seem less wrong. You know? So I don't know. Agh. Shall I describe my current research to the walls one more time?

1 comment:

Belle said...

Oh ick. I do hate that. I cannot tell you how many times I've looked up my travel info, sure I'm going to miss my flight. And for an interview? Ick major. Come to think of it, this job (the one I have now) started with a phone interview, and there was no advance notice. That was back in the days I actually answered my phone.

Relax, take deep breaths, and as soon as you get off the phone blog us so we know how it went.