In keeping with my businesslike attitude, this post shall be brief and bulleted. Goals for the week:
- 3 hours of weeding/gardening (I have a lot to say about weeding, and my terrible attitude towards it, and its inevitability despite my attitude. Maybe I'll say some of it sometime)
- outline of chapter 1
- 1000 words toward chapter 1 (describe the project, basically--I did this really well over Thai food on Wednesday, and I'd like to capture whatever it is I said)
- print pictures for B's second-year album
- clean car
- schedule oil change
- yoga x 3
- plan little summer class (it's like 1 hour long)
- read L (a book that I should have read for, like, my dissertation. What's wrong with me? I'm such a fraud)
- clean desk -- that one's almost done! It'll involve sewing some little pads onto toddler slippers, and making decisions about coupons, and filing a tape in the basement tape holder, and that's just about it.
1 comment:
Happy first day of class!
Post a Comment