Thursday, November 14, 2013

Agh gah gah gah

The car is in the shop (for a $500 repair). The baby is sick (a cold or something equally snotty that makes him cranky). I'm conferring (can I stop saying "conferencing"?) with two classes over the next week and a half. Campus interviews for the search committee I'm on start tomorrow. I'm learning how to hire adjuncts for next semester. I need to meet with four Honors thesis writers and their committees before Thanksgiving. And a committee from the Student Senate would like to meet with me about their concerns and suggestions regarding one of our required composition courses.

Can I just skip the rest of the month?

2 comments:

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

We have similar sounding schedules. I'm seriously on a countdown until the end of school. It's not even funny this time.

Good Enough Woman said...

(((heu)))