Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why isn't anyone blogging?

OK, I know. I've not exactly been the poster child of blogger profligacy.

But I dunno, things aren't very exciting. I entered all my final grades today, so that's done. Then I wrapped presents at the homeless shelter for two hours. Might I add that I had a blast? I didn't really talk to anyone, just totally focused on picking out and wrapping the presents. The only bad part was that all the presents for girls were HYPER pink, and I couldn't bear to give anyone a Barbie or Barbieclone. This might prompt me to buy some cool books or something to donate next year--I mean, not all young females are in love with make-up and the prospect of giant boobs.

Leaving on Friday for Northern City, followed a few days later by The Great Drive East.

The cats are really snuggly lately. You can't sit down without a Priss creeping into your lap.

We had four parties at our house last week--two final seminar parties (TM's seminar met right before mine, so there was some awkward overlap where my students had to stand around the kitchen with me while I made coffee), a party for the Philosophy and Religion majors, and then a party for our friends and ALL THEIR MILLION KIDS on Sunday night. Good lord. I didn't actually expect all the small noisy people to show up, but there they were. There was a frenzy of coloring (and, apparently, almond-spitting) in the upstairs guest room/attic, then everyone was gone. It was a fun party, though.

Erm...anything else? I don't think so. See? I told you I had nothing much to say.

8 comments:

Sisyphus said...

Sounds fun! And I too wish people would put some more posts up --- I have so much to do that I need to procrastinate, and can't!

pocha said...

Does the Great Drive East involve the letters A, L or M?

You've convinced me I need to post something. Thanks ;-)

heu mihi said...

...Alabama? No.... Hm, I think that I'm missing something here.

ortho said...

I'm not blogging much because I am trying to focus on writing my dissertation. However, I have started to use twitter. I will send you a link if you want to follow my thoughts and actions.

I'm glad everything is going well. Have a great winter break!

meg said...

As soon as I get this last batch of grades turned in, I'm getting back on the bloghorse...

said...

av短片免費看視訊交友iccav女優影片正妹百人斬blog隋棠寫真集色妹妹圖貼電話交友打炮遊戲性愛圖貼正妹牆免費做愛辣妹視訊聊天免費視訊聊天室免費做愛成人影片正妹聯合國辣妹有約愛美女人0401視訊聊天0401視訊聊天

heu mihi said...

Oh wow I am so dense. A L M ... M L A ... I guess because I'm not going, I blocked out the obvious.

Notorious Ph.D. said...

I finally blogged something today. My December just got so darned busy that I didn't have time. But I was feeling guilty about it, so that should count for something, right?