Surviving academe, more or less.
OMG. Those are clearly the most satisfied cats on the planet.
Aww, so cute and matchy!
That is a wonderful picture!
Kitties in Cat Cups! Kitties roasting 'fore an open fire??
Is there room for more? My two would be happy to join yours!
TOO CUTE!!! And I like MW's comment!
Smart catz.
I just love how they appear to be contemplating the fire. They are very deep cats.
Oh, the cuteness! Such a picture makes it clear that home's best.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OMG. Those are clearly the most satisfied cats on the planet.
Aww, so cute and matchy!
That is a wonderful picture!
Kitties in Cat Cups! Kitties roasting 'fore an open fire??
Is there room for more? My two would be happy to join yours!
TOO CUTE!!! And I like MW's comment!
Smart catz.
I just love how they appear to be contemplating the fire. They are very deep cats.
Oh, the cuteness! Such a picture makes it clear that home's best.
Post a Comment